Due to health and safety in the current climate, the Board of Management has made a decision that none of the trips will go ahead in April.

The travel insurance, Blue, will only offer a refund IF there is a ban on travel 14 days before the tour was meant to leave Ireland. The travel agent will deal with the claim if it is warranted.

The BOM appreciates that both students and parents will be very disappointed that they are not travelling and also appreciates the potential loss of money but feels that it is imperative that the health and safety of our students and staff is paramount.

Please check the following website for updates: